Countdown to Deep Breath

Tuesday 21 August 2012

BEST 10TH DOCTOR LINES

As it is 10 days till Doctor Who's return,today I'm doing a blog to do with the Tenth Doctor and it's about dialogue. A important topic for me because I want to be a script writer. You're probably wondering "but what happened about 11?". Well,I'm doing him when it's 0 days,even though he's not and never has been Doctor 0. So,Allons-y!

"I don't want to go."
This is what I say whenever my parents nag on about going out. Only the 10th Doctor says this during regeneration. It makes me feel shouting "You've done this before,you twerp!". Why didn't he say "I don't want go" to Peri or Rose or Sarah? Why when he's all alone? Does he prefer saying it to himself or something? We shall never know.

"Allons-y,Allonso!"
This is where Allons-y came from. What I don't get is,why would anyone be called Alonso? It's hardly the John Smith of names. It's like a french woman said to her husband "Let's call our son Allonsy!",the husband immediatley said "NO!" so he's wife cut the "sy" and "l" off like a butcher and added a "O" on the end. I feel sorry for Alonso with a name like that.

"Molto bene!"
The Tenth Doctor seemed to have a thing for foreign languages. He probably used google translate in the TARDIS when he's companions weren't looking. Mind you,I suppose all Earth languages are foreign to him. Molto Bene was one of the most memorable ones. The only one more memorable than it is "Allons-y!" but Allons-y is in a complete league of it's own.

"Bang! Rose Tyler Martha Jones Donna Noble TARDIS!"
This one was very explosive. It was like he was explaining a event,rather than saying something totally random featuring he's companions. But nobody ever goes on about it for some reason. Has it fallen into a crack in time? I blame Moffat. Don't know why. I just do.

"WHAT? My TARDIS? MY TARDIS? Yes,of course you can."
This line was hilarious. It had me in stiches and David Tennant said it brilliantly. That's one thing about David Tennant. He's great at comedy. If he said a really bad joke such as "Knock Knock. Who's there? Doctor. Doctor Who?How did you guess my name?" it'd be funny. Even if he said "Go away,you anti Scottish wee lad!" it'd be funny. He has to be in the 50th anniversary. If he isn't,I shall throw Steven Moffat in front of the Dalek and make the Daleks exterminate him.

So,today's blog has been done. Tomorrow,THE WORLD! BWA HA HA HA  HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment